Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ughhh...

Ok so it has been a busy few days and although I have got a lot of things done I seem to keep forgetting to do the important things first like my homework and payment of bills. Ok so I am starting to feel as if I am slipping into an odd state in my life because I seem to be lacking ambition. As of today this is my plan, I have to go to work soon but when I get off tonight I plan on getting home and getting my shit together. I must start a daily routine of productivity and accomplish as much as possible on a daily basis because who knows how long I have on this planet. I feel like most of my life I have always been just o.k. at things but never phenomenal. I don't know if its to late to be a phenom but I definitely feel like its time to be something special. Not to say I'm not special in that way that we are all special, but I mean I want people to know who I am and say, "I wonder what he is going to do next?". Well first I have to do something!
And that something is to change my life's pattern.

Essentially here is my plan to success.

1-Every day work out for at least 1 hour. Preferably in the morning in order to achieve a better energy flow for the day.

2- Utilizes a calendar. I have to become super organized and be on top of all homework assignments, appointments, and work days.

3- Take time to enjoy the small things with the people who matter most in your life; e.g. Jessica, Jacques, Chloe...etc...

4- Plan for your future. Always have something to look forward to in order to motivate yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment